Family Membership - 2 Adults 3 Children
An annual membership gives you unlimited, general admission whenever you like for twelve months, and you only pay once.
This is a great option for the family and provides unlimited general admission to the individuals named on the application form. This membership is for 2 named adults, and 3 named children between the ages of 3 and 14 years.
• Friends of the Aquarium memberships are nontransferable and non-refundable and are not valid for Aquarium facilitated education visits.
• Name/s, address, date of birth, a photo and contact numbers are mandatory.
• For the purposes of a Friends of the Aquarium application, an adult is considered 15 years or older. A child is from 3 to 14 years.
• Friends of the Aquarium membership begins from the date an application form is submitted and payment accepted.
• Membership cards issued are not posted out. These can be collected from the Aquarium reception, 5 to 10 working days after purchase.
• Your card is a requirement of entry. On every visit, you must check in at the admissions desk and present your membership card before entry.
• In all instances, the people who you list on your application will be deemed the named member/s. In situations of doubt or when membership cards are not presented, other forms of identification may be requested before entry is permitted.
• In submitting a membership application, you consent to allow us to photograph the member/s for identification purposes (proof of I.D.). This photograph and other membership information is not shared with any other business or organisation.
• In submitting a membership application and making payment, you agree to abide by these terms & conditions and acknowledge that you
have read and understood them.
• Conditions are subject to change.
Membership Administrator Details
Please enter the details for the person who will be managing this membership.
A registration email will be sent to the email address specified after payment in order to fill out the details for the membership users.